A Full Length Fire Staff for fire-dancing. This style of staff makes the biggest flames, perfect for live performance.
A Full Length Fire Stafff for fire-show.
The sheer length of kevlar wicks on this staff creates the effect of fire wings and abstract art, when in motion.
- kevlar: 65 mm
- overgrip length: 25 cm
- diameter: 20 mm
- weight: 700 g
- lenght of fire surface: up to 70 cm
- hidden metal parts for safer usage
- wooden filling at the endings
- time of burning: ca. 3-5 min.
- hidden metal elements improve user safety
- soft, sweat absorbing wrapper
- shiny, decorative elements help to localize the grip during spinning
Price for one staff.
Do not leave the equipment burning for too long. When you see a blue flame - it is a sign that the wick is being consumed by the fire. It should be put out immediately (and in fact, it should have been put out a while ago). The best way to do this is to smother the flame with a fire blanket. After each extinguishing, soak the Kevlar in the same oil that was used for burning. Do not set fire to the wick right away, wait for it to cool down first. All above are crucial means of making yourfire equipment last. Lastly, to keep your equipment working as long as possible, use alcohol-free paraffin oil as fuel.
- Additional Information
SKU STA-014 Colour n/a RRP £79.99