Play Kevlar® wick is now available by the metre. 25mm Wick is ideal for smaller props such as eating sticks or fire fingers.All Play Kevlar® is 100% Aramid fibre and should be considered an essential supply to anyone serving fire performers and enthusiasts. Learn More
Play Kevlar® wick is now available by the metre. 100mm Wick is ideal for larger poi, staffs and professional equipment. All Play Kevlar® is 100% Aramid Fibre. Learn More
These Dragon Staff Adapter Cuffs have been designed by Gora to compatible with most Gora staffs as well other staffs with a diameter of 25mm or less. Each cuff is mounted with 4 threaded spokes which can be either attached loosely (for practice) or locked in firmly for the confident, advanced spinner. The spokes are exceptionally strong but light. Using the cuff system makes your Dragon staff easier to transport but also allows you to upgrade other staffs you may already own. The Dragon Staff Cuffs mean that the staff moves much slower and will be best suited to experienced contact staff manipulators. It goes without saying that these cuffs can make a staff exceptionally dangerous in the wrong hands - as with all fire products, these cuffs are only available to adults and we strongly advise excessive safety precautions and lots of practice before doing your first burn.
<p>Juggle Dream Wick Covers are designed for fire performers of all disciplines, making it easy to transport your fire props without spreading paraffin mess and reducing unpleasant odors. These covers are made with a simple yet effective drawstring and feature a small Juggle Dream brand tab. The Small variation measures 90mm x 55mm, making it the perfect size for torches, devil-sticks, short staffs, and small poi. These covers are a great solution for fire performers who are looking for a convenient and easy way to transport their props while keeping them clean and reducing odors. They are made of durable materials that are resistant to heat and are easy to use, making them the perfect addition to any fire performer's toolkit.</p>
<p>Price is for ONE cap only</p>Learn More
Juggle Dream Wick Covers are designed for fire performers of all disciplines, making it easy to transport your fire props without spreading paraffin mess and somewhat containing unpleasant odors. These covers are made with a simple yet effective drawstring and feature a small Juggle Dream brand tab. The Large variation measures 130mm x 65mm, making it the perfect size for larger props such as long staffs, poi, and larger torches and devil sticks. These covers are a great solution for fire performers who are looking for a convenient and easy way to transport their props while keeping them clean and reducing odors. They are made of durable materials that are resistant to heat and are easy to use, making them the perfect addition to any fire performer's toolkit. They are ideal for those who have larger props and want to keep them safe and clean during transportation.
This lightweight but strong staff bag is the perfect accessory for fire performers, it will protect you and your clothes from dirty wicks. The bag is designed to fit most staffs and is made of durable materials that will withstand the rigors of regular use. The bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, making it easy to carry and transport. With a spacious main compartment, the staff bag will accommodate the staff, wick covers, and other accessories you might need. This bag is ideal for fire performers who are always on the go and need a reliable and durable way to transport their props. Whether you're a street performer, stage performer, or simply practice in your backyard, this staff bag will keep your props clean and protected.
Play Kevlar® wick is now available by the metre. 25mm Wick is ideal for smaller props such as eating sticks or fire fingers.All Play Kevlar® is 100% Aramid fibre and should be considered an essential supply to anyone serving fire performers and enthusiasts. This wick is 5mm thick Learn More
Play Kevlar® wick is now available by the metre. 20mm Wick is ideal for replacing Kevlar® on juggling torches, devilsticks and cathedral head poi. All Play Kevlar® is 100% Aramid fibre. 5mm thicknessLearn More
Based on experience with previous versions of Dragonstaff designs using Dragon Adapter Cuffs, this latest model incorporates 17 years of experience with the Dragonstaff and 4 years of experience with the Dragon Adapter Cuff design.
Our new Rainbow Dragon Adapter Cuffs are the lightest Dragon Adapter Cuffs on the market (65g / adapter cuff, 272g / cuff with 4 spikes), and at the same time as strong and reliable as ever.
Quick link solution for instant assembling and disassembling: The connection of the spikes to the cuff is a quick link solution, which makes assembly and disassembly very quick and easy. The link is made using ball bearings fixed by steel springs, which can be fastened or loosened using the upper screws. Inserting and removing the spikes into / from the Adapter Cuff therefore takes only a single push / pull movement and does not require screwing movement or any tools.
Rainbow Adapter Cuff fits 4 spikes each, making it suitable for 8-headed or 10-headed Dragons.
The Rainbow Adapter Cuff is made from 6082 aluminium, which is reliable, solid and lightweight.
The spikes are made of 7075 space tech aluminium alloy, which is so lightweight it allows a 8 mm diameter for each of the spike without sacrificing stability or impact resistance.
This item includes:
- a pair of Rainbow Adapter Cuffs in the color of your choice (you can choose 1 color or 2 colors, if you choose 2 colors you can combine the 2 colors into one cuff)
- 8 quick link spikes with fireheads (normal or large heads)
- Alan key
The Rainbow Adapter Cuff can connect to any staff 25mm diameter or less. If the staff is less than 25mm you need to use some sort of tape to reach the exact diameter, aluminium tape is suitable and recommended for that. You can use also some strong tape under the cuffs to protect the surface of the silicone from scratching.
We recommend using the Rainbow Adapter Cuffs with either:
- If you prefer a 10-headed Dragonstaff: A Gora Contact Staff (solid Fire Contact Staff or the portable Collapsible Contact Staff). In this case your Dragonstaff will have 10 (2x5) fire heads total, with one large dancing flame and a ring of fire when you roll your Dragon. If you prefer the 10-headed version, order the Gora Contact Staff of your choice + this item, which includes the adapter and the spikes with fire heads.
- If you prefer a 8-headed Dragonstaff: A Gora Rainbow Dragon Staff Light (aluminum or carbon version, solid or collapsible version can be chosen under "Customize") designed for 8 (2x4) fire heads play, resulting in the lightest version of a Dragonstaff. If you prefer the 8-headed version, set parameters of the Gora Rainbow Dragon Staff Light, which includes the staff of your choice, the adapter and the spikes with fire heads.
Recommendations for use
- Choose the length of your Dragonstaff such that the distance between the two spike-crosses is at least 120 cm. For a Dragon Staff Light (for 8-heads) this means that the shortest recommended length of the staff is 120 cm. For a Contact Staff (10-heads) this means that we recommend a staff at least 150 cm long, in which case you should fix the spike-cross right next to the main fire head.
- Do not fasten the fixing screws in the Adapter Cuff too tight, it is sufficient to tighten it enough so that the Adapter Cuff (the cross) does not turn when you roll your staff. If you fix your screws too tight, you risk damaging the silicone on your staff or causing damage if your staff falls.
- For practice sessions you can apply the spikes by hand, but for fire spinning we recommend checking / tightening them to avoid losing them at high rotation speeds.
This energy distributor allows you to charge a Kosmos illuminated product via cable
An indicator light will glow when power supply is connected.
External power supply details:
Output: 12VDC / 300mA
Connector type: plug 2.1mm
Polarity: anyLearn More